Friday, June 22, 2012

Patriotic Dollar Store Find - Part I

I'm part of the reason why dollar stores exist in this country. I get completely caught up when I enter one because everything is so affordable! So the other day I found some red and blue miniature watering cans - is it just me, or does everything look irresistible in miniature form?


I also found some red and blue tablecloth weights...


I combined both of those items together to create a party favor for a 4th of July shindig.


This is super easy to make. I bought three watering cans, one can of white spray paint and sisal twine. Since the watering cans and tablecloth weights only came in blue and red, I spray painted one set white. I then removed the clip from the weight and tied it onto the can with twine. Finally I added some hydrangeas from my garden and that's it!


Stay tuned for more patriotic dollar store finds coming soon!

7 comments:

Margarita said...

Love this idea, but you need to fess up and tell us what dollar store you are referring too!!!!

Hatter and Hare Events said...

Hi Margarita! Sorry to keep you in suspense - it's Dollar Tree, the one store where everything really costs just $1!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Mini watering cans are darling on their own. But you did such a great job here with dollar store finds!

Unknown said...

hello,really like what you did with this watering can, do you min directing me to where your find this mini watering can on the dollar tree website?

Bellenza Party Suite said...

This is really awesome and very creative! I love what you did with those dollar store finds :)

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com